Within the past 30 days, it has become the new normal for some to wear protective masks when venturing outside for essential items. According to the CDC, there are 787,876 confirmed cases of people who have the virus, 42,080 deaths, with 71,429 who have recovered in the United States.
Considering there is not a vaccine immediately available for those who choose to have it administered and new cases popping up every day, the need for protective clothing has become an immediate need. Designers from around the country have stepped up to provide the necessary protective wear to medical professionals and their customers.
We found 8 black designers who are creating masterpieces to protect their customers.
1) ABEILLE CREATIONS @abeillecreations
2) SIX20 @six20style
3) AKESE STYLELINES @akesestylines
4) JAESYN BURKE COUTURE @itsme_jaesyn
5) FASHION JUNKIEE @fashionjunkiee4real
6) OFF THE HANGER @off_thehanger
7) MO MCKENZIE STYLES @momckenziestyles
8) SHAVI LEWIS @shavilewis