I’ve Got The Tea Virtual Book Tour
Join IMPACT Magazine as we host our Founder/Editor-In-Chief, Tunisha Brown, I’ve Got The Tea Virtual Book tour! Each night of the tour, Tunisha will speak on topics that are taken from her new workbook, I’ve Got The Tea That Will Get Me To The Juice, with some special guests.
The special guests on the virtual tour are:
- May 27th 7pm EST/4pm PST – Christine Michel Carter, Best-Selling Author/Senior ForbesWomen Contributor @cmichelcarter
- May 28th 7pm EST/4pm PST – Claire Sulmers, CEO Fashion Bomb Daily @clairesulmers
- June 3rd 7pm EST/4pm PST – Elizabeth Davis, Founder Of Shedavi @queenelizabethdavis
- June 4th 7pm EST/4pm PST – LaNee Javet, CEO, Upscale Noire @iamlaneejavet
Every night during the tour, there will be a gift-giveaway given to an attendee! On the 28th, we will be giving away a complete box filled with the bottom items!
Gift giveaways are:
- Red Bottom Brew Mug
- 3day/2night luxurious hotel getaway courtesy of the Millennial Money Maven, Shaniqua Nicole, Opulence Financial Group
- Visa Gift Card From Allstate
- Hair & Scalp Growth Elixir by Shedavi
- Luxurious Candle from Aromaology
- Suga Oil Scrub from Covered Nail Bar
- Rose & Hibiscus Tea from Furahana Natural Care
With your ticket purchase, you’ll receive a copy of the book! With your entry, you’ll be able to be participate in the gift-giveaway.
***SHIPPING IS INCLUDED IN THE PRICE***
***NOT FOR ANY REASONS ARE REFUNDS GIVEN***